Sulfad contain four bioactive compounds delivered in a standardized herbal extracts (SHE) that is highly concentrated:
- 90 mg CAF-6 & CAF-8 :Cynara in Artichoke SHE.
- 90 mg Mariana90: Silbinin in Milke thistle SHE.
- 50 mg Glyc-6: glycrrhizinic acid in liquorice root SHE.
- 70 mg Turmeric: curcomin in Courcoma rhizome SHE.
Sulfad is used to support and maintain healthy liver functions.
Mode of action of Sulfad
Sulfad protects liver from injury due to fat accumulation, toxins, alcohol, and prolonged intake for any kind of medications. Its antioxidant properties and its ability to reduce inflammation make it an ideal choice to support liver functions.
Whom need to use Sulfad?
Some individuals may have to use Sulfad as supportive food supplement in cases such as:
- Prolonged Medications: Where it is known that most drugs are metabolized by the liver, consumption of a particular drug for long periods may lead to direct liver injury, therefore, advised to use Sulfad to support normal liver functions.
- Hepatitis Patients: Patients with hepatitis may use Sulfad to support different liver functions and to protect liver cells from further injury and may support liver regeneration process. Sulfad is also known for its ability to stimulate natural immune defenses against different infections.
- People who undergo Diet: Diet and Weight loss may cause fat to be accumulated on the liver and could lead to Fatty liver and Steatohepatitis, so any patient undergoing aggressive diet or weight loss should intake Sulfad as food supplement to protect the liver.
- Diabetics and overweight: Diabetics and overweight individuals are at risk of developing fatty liver and steatohepatitis and they need to take Sulfad as food supplement to protect the liver from future injury.
- Alcoholics: As known that alcohol is a major cause of cirrhosis and Sulfad has the ability to protect the liver from further damage and to support normal liver functions.
How to take Sulfad?
Sulfad dose is one to two tablets daily before meals.
Sulfad is considered as safe and effective food supplement; some individuals may experience mild laxative effect.
Sulfad is contraindicated in hypertensive patients. And in case of appearing sensitivity please stop and refer to physician.
No known drug-drug interactions with Sulfad.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Consult your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep at a temperature not exceeding 30 C° and store it in a dry place.
- Manufacturer : ABC FARMACEUTICI S.p.A. – Italy For: LAND PHARMA srl – Italy.
Patient Information Leaflet
Categories and Tags: liver_support,Silibinin, Milke thistle, Cynara, Artichoke extract, glycrrhizinic_acid, liquorice root,Turmeric, curcomin, Courcoma rhizome extract.