Composition: Each 1 mL contains:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate) 1500 IU.
- Vitamin D 400 IU.
Excipients: Polysorbate, vitamin E oily, sodium EDTA. ascorbic acid, sodium saccharin, glycerine, sorbitol. fruits flavours. quinoline yellow, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, and purified water.
Vit A+D drops combines the two fat-soluble vitamins; vitamin A and vitamin D. Vitamin A is necessary for proper functioning of the retina. It appears to be essential for the integrity of the epithelial cells as well as for the growth of bone. Whereas vitamin D is considered essential for promoting absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphate and for normal calcification of bone. Vitamin D deficiency leads to rickets in children. Both vitamin A and D are readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract but their absorption may be reduced in patients with decreased fat absorption.
Vit A+D drops is used in the prevention and treatment of vitamin A and D deficiency states including those associated with inadequate nutrition, intestinal malabsorption, lack of exposure to sunlight, hypocalcaemia, hypoparathyroidism, and metabolic disorders.
- Infants and children under 5 years: 1 mL daily.
- Infants fed on vitamin D-fortified milk Children over 5 years: (HALF) 1/2 mL daily.
Vit A+D drops is well tolerated when administered within the recommended doses.
- Vit A+D drops: Bottle of 15 mL or 25 mL with a graduated pipette.
- Store at a temperature of 15 – 25°C, protect from light.
- Any information? Call Our Toll Free No. (971) 800-4994 .
- Produced by. julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries, Ras Al Khaimah, U. A. E.
Vit A+D Paediatric Drops
Contact Us: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email or via WhatsApp, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page.